Belly fat is something everyone wants to get rid of and still is hard to do. We all know belly fat can make your looks bad and is bad for your health since it can be a reason for many health issues like dementia, diabetes, heart diseases etc. A need of proper food is essential to lose belly fat and such food can also detox your body. Out there are many such foods like spices and fruits which can by the way boost your metabolism targeting belly fat. Below are some effective home remedies to lose belly fat with the help of such foods and spices
How to Lose Belly Fat with Natural Remedies
1. Drink Lemon Water to Lose Belly Fat
Lemon water helps to detox your liver and thus making it relieved to metabolize fat effectively placed around your waist. Drinking such water increases enzymes which are responsible for liver detoxification, so that the liver can work properly.
What you need:
- 1 lemon
- Lukewarm water 8-10 oz glass
- When you wake up, take the lemon and squeeze it in the water.
- Lukewarm water makes a better more effective for fat burning purpose. Room temperature water is also ok.
- Consume on an empty stomach everyday in the morning.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes after you have your regular lemon water every morning.
2. Drink Cranberry Juice to Lose Belly Fat
Malic acid, citric acid, and quinic acid that function as digestive enzymes are all found and in abundance in cranberries. In fact these acids are like emulsifying agents on determined fat stores in your lymphatic framework which transports all the waste items that your liver cant convert and cranberries are efficient against these wastes. Make sure to drink all natural 100 % cranberry juice with no added sugar or whatsoever.
What you need:
- Natural cranberry juice- 8 oz cup
- Water- 56 oz. or seven 8 oz cups
- Mix cranberry juice with water and youll get your daily supply of this juice.
- Consume a cup of this juice throughout the day.
- Preferably drink a cup before breakfast and lunch, after dinner, and at other times of the day.
- If you wish you can make this juice every time you wish just mix 2 tbsp with 7 oz of water and youre done.
3. Have Fish Oil or Fish to Lose Belly Fat
Almost every time we think of omega 3 fatty acids we think off fish oil. These fatty acids like icosapentaenoic , icosapentaenoic and linolenic acids are great for reducing fat around the waistline. Most people cant stand fish oil and if so make sure eat fish which is rich with omega 3 fatty acids.
Make sure you:
- Take 6 g of fish oil on a daily basis which is equals to an almost full tablespoon.
- On the other hand, you can eat fish as salmon or mackerel two times a week. Tuna and halibut are also high on omega-3.
4. Eat Chia Seeds to Lose Belly Fat
If you are a vegan than to get your body supplied with omega 3 fatty acids chia seeds are the right choice for you. Then again, your body needs to work a little more to change over the alpha-linolenic acids in these seeds into DHA or EPA that straightforwardly originates from fish oil. Aside from omega 3 acids, chia seeds are great wellspring of cancer prevention agents, calcium, iron and dietary fiber which helps you feel fuller. The eating routine book, The Aztec Diet recommends having 4-8 tbsp (1-2 oz or 30-60 g) of chia seeds amid a day to keep you less eager and keep you from overindulged. On the other hand, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds too is a decent add up to incorporate in your day by day diet.
How to eat chia seeds?
- Add chia seeds to your smoothies, servings of mixed greens and yogurt.
- Add them to your breakfast oat meals.
- Use chia seeds as a thickener for soups and sauces.