Most Beautiful Places in Malaysia "Video"A land of many colors and cultures, Malaysia is the ideal holiday destination. From bustling cities to beautiful beaches, verdant rainforests to warm waters rich with marine life, there are so many beautiful places in Malaysia to see, and so much to do.
There are countless reasons to visit Malaysia, but here are the top twenty:
1. Malaysia is the ideal blend of east and west. With all the comforts of the Western world at your fingertips, you are free to explore the rich Malaysian culture - from visiting major cities to exploring areas of natural beauty.
2. Visiting Malaysia is great for the budget traveler, as everything - from hotels to food, transport to shopping - can be done cheaply if you do your research.
3. Malaysian society is geared towards tourism, so everywhere you go you will find accommodation to suit your pocket, people ready to help you find your way, and travel/transport facilities to give you access to all the important sites and attractions.
4. If you're crazy for culinary delights, you'll fall in love with Malaysian food. Local dishes reflect Malay, Indian and Chinese influences, and are famous for being a little spicy, a little eclectic, and whole lot delicious!
5. Whether you're looking for big brand name goods or indigenous art pieces, Malaysia is the place to shop.
6. Dreaming of palm-fringed beaches of white sand, and waves gently lapping at the shore?
7. A glance at the Malaysia map reveals much more than just beaches. Malaysia is also home to rainforests of untold natural beauty, a veritable treasure-trove of flora and fauna.
8. If the beach resorts and nature treks are not really your scene, Malaysia's big cities will definitely keep you occupied. Shopping is not the only activity on offer.
9. Malaysia's amusement parks are all-round great fun for families, and a must-visit while in the country. T
10. Of course, one of Malaysia's premier attractions is the countless places of historical and cultural interest to visit. A trip to Malacca, heart of Malaysian history, is imperative - the city abounds with beautiful buildings, including St Paul's Church, the Sultanate Museum and the A'Famosa Fortress. Gerogetown in Penang is also a UNESCO heritage site steeped in rich history and culture, and sightseers are urged to explore both cities.
11. Beautiful places in Malaysia include natural wonders of immense beauty and man-made structures of exceptional grandeur, like the Batu Caves near KL or the giant caves in Gunung Mulu National Park in Sarawak. Usually these spots are associated with beautiful temples that are decorated in amazing detail.
12. Visitors to Malaysia love the temperate weather - though there is a monsoon season, the weather is pleasant year-round, and even during rains there are often sunny spells in between.
13. Aside from traditional Malaysian dishes, one of the big attractions of eating in Malaysia is the variety of fresh fruit available. Mangoes, lychees and mangosteens are widely available, as well as the more unusual durian and rambutans.
14. Malaysia is now home to numerous sporting events, so if you're a fan you'll find this the ideal spot to catch up on your favorite. Watch the Petronas Grand Prix and the Tour de Langkawi, or check out some action on the water at the Langkawi International Regatta or the annual Surfing Competition in Pahang.
15. Aside from sports, other cultural events are being held which may also interest the discerning traveler.
16. A country rich in traditional and culture, Malaysia produces a wide variety of handicraft items, including hand carved wooden panels, pewter decorations, rattan bags and baskets and batik textiles. Learn the skills, or simply pick up a few pieces as souvenirs.
17. Nature lovers will fall in love with Malaysia's rainforests, but aside from plant life there are also many animal species to be found in their natural habitats, including monkeys, leopards, tigers bears and rhinos.
18. Divers love to visit Malaysia because it is home to one of the best dive sites in the world, a tiny volcanic island called Sipadan.
19. For those looking for more quiet and seclusion than is available at the average beach resort, island getaways provide a great alternative. Malaysia's many islands, some very developed and others totally unspoilt, form the perfect backdrop to an idyllic beach holiday.
20. Sporty types will love holidaying in Malaysia - sport tourism opportunities include golf, cycling, mountaineering, and even hiking, jungle trekking and caving.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5841825