Simone`s son has kept getting sick and experiencing severe stomach aches. This horror lasted for weeks and Simone couldn’t think of anything that could be the cause. However, after a few weeks she found the cause and decided to share it with others. Heartbroken and taken aback, Simone chose to warn other people about this!

As unbelievable as it sounds, the reason for was Tommee Tippee sippy, her son`s favorite cup.Screenshot_1

Even though the cup`s surface seemed normal…;She Was Puzzled Why Her Toddler Kept Getting Sick But Then Found The Heartbreaking Reason Behind It!

Simone noticed a strange smell coming from the cup`s sealed anti-leak feature. Surprised, Simone broke the valve what caused this unpleasant smell. Shockingly, she found mold inside the feature, which was actually getting her son sick the entire time.

After discovering the mold, Simone felt horrible and even guilty for letting her son drink something disgusting for such a long time.Screenshot_3

The worst part is that Tommee Tippee`s sippy cup is not the only brand containing mold. Once Simone uploaded the pictures and people saw them, they discovered mold hiding under the anti-spill compartments of other cups. Just as Simone, they uploaded their pictures as well.Screenshot_4

Mold is very dangerous and it is linked to serious health issues, such as diarrhea, vomiting, stomach issues, severe eye skin irritation, coughing, etc.

The list of other brands whose products cause the same issues include Sistema.Screenshot_5

“Just a note to anyone using a Sistema Twist ‘N’ Sip reusable drinks bottle, either themselves, or by your children,” wrote Craig Beresford, yet another distressed parent.”

“Although we have been absolutely meticulous cleaning the bottle and cap every day, including dispersible sterilizing tablets, the cap has been making our 7 year old daughter feel poorly. We haven’t been able to work out why she has had an upset stomach, and occasional runs for what seems around four weeks, until I figured it might be the Sistema bottle. It’s the only constant item she has had contact with the whole time.”Screenshot_6

“Today, I took a sharp knife and broke the cap apart. It isn’t designed to be taken apart and requires a bit of force to disassemble. The internal components have been hoarding bacteria. We were horrified and heartbroken that out little girl had been using this bottle in this state.”Screenshot_7Pease share this post with your frends and loved ones to warn them, too !

Source : foodsandhealthylife.com