- Bean Diet: Lose 5 Pounds in Just 7 Days
- Lose 15 years from your face in just 10 minutes a day
- LOW CARB FOOD LIST TO LOSE WEIGHT-COMPLETE LIST
- THEY TOLD HER TO ABORT 4 OF 7 BABIES: Here’s how they…
- This Japanese Facial Massage Will Erases Your Wrinkles and…
- Guava Leaves Can Extremely 100% Stop Your Hair loss and Make
What will humans look like in 100 years? | Juan EnriquezWe can evolve bacteria, plants and animals -- futurist Juan Enriquez asks: Is it ethical to evolve the human body? In a visionary talk that ranges from medieval prosthetics to present day neuroengineering and genetics, Enriquez sorts out the ethics associated with evolving humans and imagines the ways we'll have to transform our own bodies if we hope to explore and live in places other than Earth.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design -- plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate
Follow TED news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tednews
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector